UNIVERSAL REMOTE

If I have a universal remote? Hmmmm... Somehow, everyone would dream to take control of his/her life and navigate it towards the best possible thing to happen, given a chance. Well, I promise I won’t abuse the use of it, but maybe just maybe I know I could be tempted but I can manage to take control and live my life, with or without it.

I bet I would go back in time, reminisce memories, examine myself, observe the things I’ve done in the past, study how I end up being myself coz’ there are things I would like to remember over and over again and some, that I regret. We can all go back to the past since we got memories but its different when you get see it right in front of your face, from a different perspective. Let’s face it there are things we buried deep down inside our head so that we could forget. Although, I can’t change a thing about it at that exact moment, it’s always nice to look back every once in a while.

I would use a couple of pause to freeze time. One of the most impossible things in life is to stop time. You know when things get to crunch time, you got a lot of things to do and somehow it just won’t fit in your schedule no matter how much you plan for things and those moments where you just really like for the world to stop turning, for a second. I know it is my responsibility to manage my time but honestly, if I have that “pause function” I would have used it a number of times in my favor in a good way and not abusive. I knew I would.

Lastly, if fast-forwarding means I get to see the future but could never regain the past and what I had missed then I’d never click that button. As much as I want to see what the future holds, I believe the journey is more worth it than the destination cause whatever part I take is what determines where I go.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment