CHANCES and OPPORTUNITIES

Guess I wasn't at my best lately, so INCONSISTENT!

Actually, I'm doing GOOD and that's where I find it wrong... just good! When I lose FOCUS, it totally brings me to another world. Nevertheless, I'm going to get back with a hand full of revenge... hahaha! I have to live with my own doing sooo, hmmm well right now, I just have to be thankful for what is given to me... (hindi naman ako nagrereklamo, wag naman sanang bawiin ni Lord! OKAY naman lahat eh! I just have to do better if I can't be the best)

I'm gonna miss that BUTTON PIN and those CERTIFICATES, this time I'm not getting any of those. LOL! Let bygones be bygones!

It's SUMMER and for my NEW WORK...

I am somewhat delighted with the opportunities coming but I don’t want to get so overwhelmed with the fact that it is one of those turning points again… The thing is I don’t know if it’s for the better or it will just make things worse, but I’m always willing to take those risks. I’ve done a lot of these and that so no one could tell me or stop me from doing what I want, I might just well take chances to create opportunities for myself to grow more as a person!

So not the drama...

Peace out! :)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment